Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day




It's 15th of June & it's Father's day again. Actually to be honest, i don't even know when it is exactly Father's Day. Hehe! Well,back to the main point. Father's day is a day that we celebrate and show our deepest love towards our father. Simple isn't it?

As for me, my father have to go offshore on the 13th of June. I kinda wish him a bit early than the exact date. What i wanna say here is that "I AM SO PROUD TO HAVE A FATHER LIKE HIM". He has been very understanding towards me. He is the one who thought me of being very self-confidence and proud of myself. I still remember when i was small, he never pick me up when i fell on the ground. Always taught me to get up by myself. Because of me being "anak manja", i always lay down and cry until my mother would pick and carry me up. Hehe!

My father is my best friend that i ever had in my life. I sort of form a great team with my father. Always "komplot" together and my mother would get sick because of us. Haha! Again, i just wanna say I love my father so much! So proud to carry your name.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

banzai!!! tabik ketua kongsi gelap penang!!!