Saturday, August 9, 2008

You Said What?

Last week i went to PWTC for Snap-A-Job Expo. I met a lot of people over there. Sharing knowledge and giving out opinion about working life. It's not easy to get good job nowadays. My advice for all the graduates out there, just don't be too choosy when it comes to job. Snap any job you can find.

Back to the title, as i wandering around the Putra World Trade Centre with my good friend, Muaz, we came along the Pesta Buku signboard. So, we decided to give a visit. There are a lot of booth over there. And guess what, i bought the book. The price, well, tempting enough for me..RM 15.

It's a good book though. The story is all basically about the greatest lies and propaganda throughout the history. Watergate scandal, Incident in Tonkin Gulf, The truth about Cleopatra and many more interesting story. I recommend this book. I don't know the price at other bookstores. But i bought it for RM 15 at the Book Fair.

No comments: