Monday, November 10, 2008

Adat Dijunjung Tamadun Disanjung






It's been a while since i last updated this blog. I've been very busy this recent couple of months. Completing commitment everywhere...study, college and exams. But now i'm back with limited time of having leisure.

Back to the title. Sounds very traditional malay isn't it? Well, that's the name of the Appreciation Dinner for our college. What made it so memorable to me is that it is the first time in being JPK, i was elected to be the program director. It was a hell of a work. From the beginning until nearing the dinner, it was a big pressure coming all out towards me. Alhamdulillah, the dinner went on very well. It finished on time and everything were going according to the plan. I just wanna say an infinity thanks to all my brothers for the support they showed me. I really appreciate it. It will not be a success without the help from you guys. Thanks again y'all. -JPK 07/08-


No comments: