Thursday, January 7, 2010

Avatar


Just watched the movie Avatar recently with my lovely lady, Ronida & my cousin. It was a good movie and it has been a while since i saw such good movies. You know you won't be disappointed by James Cameron since Titanic was a box office hit. According to Rottentomatoes.com, the film might be more impressive on a technical level than as a piece of storytelling, but Avatar reaffirms James Cameron's singular gift for imaginative, absorbing filmmaking.


Yesterday, one of my colleagues do send me an e-mail. Quite an interesting stuff she sent. Perhaps a good stuff to share just to brighten up your day. What happen to the claim that it takes 15 years of script writing for this movie? I just don't know. Just enjoy it. I didn't say this was true. :)



Cheers,
$illyKorn

No comments: