Monday, June 21, 2010

Shit Happens


Well, the title says it all. I never expected this kind of thing will happen though but there again, shit happens.

I was sleeping until my cousin woke me up and saying that somebody might have broken into the house. At that moment, i instantly looked up to my laptop which is just beside me, now it's no longer there. Much like adding salt to the wound, the thief also took away both of my mobile phones. Dang!

Being sad and shocked, the first thing i did was to call my mother and inform her about the situation. Fortunately i didn't get harmed for any reason.

This is the first time this kind of thing happen to me though. So'i'm a bit shocked.

If only i could turn back time. ~sigh~

A warm reminder to all, please be careful with your belongings. Pffft! I have no mood to write that's why everything looks so "skema" one.



Cheers,
$illyKorn


No comments: