Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Bad Morning


Today i start off the day quite badly. I woke up early today...around 7.30am. Well, 7.30 is early for sleepyhead like me. Hehe.

At 8am, i was already ready for work. With my favorite Superman shirt, jeans and a splash of perfume, i am all set to go. I grabbed my lappy, lock my room, close the door and ready to go. Then i realized that i left my car key inside my room. To make matter worse, my room key is attached to my car key. Unfortunately, my room spare key is in my freaking CAR! Now i stuck in an infinite loop.

I woke up my housemate, asking for some help. We managed to grab a PVC pipe and a steel rod and attached it together. Feeling that it is not long enough, we attached a fishing rod and put a fish hook at the end. We climb up the roof, trying to snatch my key through my window.

At last, we finally manage to hook my car key and pull it out from the window. Finally! Phew! I was so relieved that I managed to grab back my car key.

I hope the bad day ends there. Please Thursday, be nice to me ya! Ciao!

-$illykorn


No comments: