Sunday, June 28, 2009

New Day, New Place, New Experience


Today, i've started on my new day of work at Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) in Cyberjaya. It's a new experience though i had worked before in AMD Penang for 1 month. The atmosphere here was good and very peaceful. All of the colleague are very friendly. Currently i'm residing in Seksyen 1 Bandar Baru Bangi.

It's a bit hard for me starting off my life again in Klang Valley after spending half years after graduation in Penang. I really missed my family: Ayah, Ibu & Tikah. 6 months being in Penang really make me feel a bit homesick. Wish you guys were around here. I miss my family.

But life goes on. I need to do what must be done. I have a mission here. Being one of the best in AMD. The future is fusion. For those who may not know what AMD is all about, it's Advanced Micro Devices, the sworn rival of Intel. Tq.

Cheers.




4 comments:

sourplum said...

aku baru pindah dengkil
xjauh la ng cyberjaya
mai la umh aku

fushairie said...

welkam...~~~

fik said...

god bless u...good luck

sourplum said...

fik.. ko da keje ke