Thursday, June 11, 2009

A Story To Tell




After 3 & a half years spending my time in UiTM, i've finally graduated with a bachelor's degree in Information System Engineering. I admit it's not an easy task for me to get this degree. Starting out in science stream during high school, pursuing to physical science during matriculation...it's out of my imagination that i would take a degree in IT field. But after all, it's my own choice to take this degree. I still can recall the question that my mother did ask me when i've just finished my SPM, "Man tak minat nk amik programming ka?". It was really not what i'm thinking in my mind, at least at that point of time. It seems like my mother already predicted my future path. After all, she's my precious mother.

Back to the story, it was not an easy task for me obtaining this degree. My path, perhaps, is not as same as my other colleague. I've not graduated in time for "some silly" reason. I tried to avoid, but it seems like other people just dragged me into it. It feels a bit awkward & lonely too. But alhamdulillah, it all ends well

Here, i would like to thank all my lecturers for the never ending support that they have provide me. They are the backbone of my success. I never know if i could repay their kindness towards me. An infinity thanks especially to my supervisor, Pn Aishah Ahmad, who never give up on me all the way. She's the ultimate support that i've had along the way. Not forgetting Cik Rosdiana & Pn Wan Amalina. I owe you all so much. Also not forgetting my friends, colleagues & college mates, thank you all so much. It means nothing without all you guys.

Thanks again for all. Cheers.


3 comments:

Terung Jambu said...

hype bro. congrats on ur graduation. long time no c. watcha doing now? hope everiting is fine. =)

sourplum said...

mang. bile nk kwen mang?
aku kt umh bazlie ni
nk g kerol kawen jp agi

SillyKorn said...

thanx cikkai. it's been a while since i last saw u. i'm currently working at AMD Penang. I'll be transferring to cyberjaya in July. Still under AMD. How's life bro?