Monday, April 14, 2008

Land Ahoy...Welcome!

Salam to everyone. The rookie has started it's own blog. This is the first time i do blogging. Have been thought of doing it a long time ago but only started it now. The purpose? Well, just expressing what my mind have to say about the world around. Sure the world has become crazy nowadays. Haha! First thing first, here's a brief description about emm..ME


Myself


According to my IC, i am:
Norman bin Ahmad Osman
People called me: "Man"..or better yet, "Maman" n da latest 1, "Norm"
I live in: Penang..The food's heaven...but currently in Shah Alam
I'm a: Malaysian..what else would u think?


Education Background


I still can recall when i was 6, my father put me into kindergarden near my grandparent's house in Gelugor,Penang. Still remember the teacher's name, Puan Zaiton..Kinda fierce looking but deep down, she's a nice teacher. Miss my old frens, Hafiz, Shamala Devi..n others

7 years old, primary school..Sekolah Kebangsaan Sungai Nibong. The place where i started it all. The legacy, the ups and downs..really brings a lot of memory. 1 Kuning, 2 Kuning, 3 Kuning..Thanx to cikgu Siti Karimah n Pn Basyah. 4 Putih, 5 Putih n 6 Putih. So many memories!

13 years old, secondary school, Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Agama Al-Mashoor (Lelaki). Religious school? Hehe..that's my choice. Lotsa n lotsa memories in the school. This is where i established my legacy. Norman? Dat jambu kid? Hahaha...

18 years old, Perlis Matriculation College (KMP). Being just 1 year there, still brings up a lot of memories. Miss y'all Pn Mardiana, En Shahrom, Lecturers...

19 years old till current, doing my bachelor degree in Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM). Really proud to be here. I gotta tell that doing degree in Information System Engineering is not that easy for me. Hehe! Lots of hardwork n effort gotta to give in. Insyaallah will be finishing by the end of the year. Wish me the best.


About Me

Me..i'm a simple guy with a simple life. I love to eat but i never put on weight & i just dunno why. Maybe my future wife coul do it(Hehe!). I'm not that short never nor to tall. Medium size i would say. Food? Italian pasta of course. Malay food is good and very finger-licking. Me also like to "lepak" at kedai mamak waching EPL games..it's not that i cannot stay and watch at home..but the atmosphere is just admiring. ;>





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Salam my son. U didn't tell that ur father call u, jon while ur grandma call u, dondeng (must have originated from 'Dondang Sayang', I guess).Anyway, it's just a name. Most important, we all love u.

Niece piece of work. Keep it up.

Anonymous said...

salam my bro..its a nice blog..
dat's all.